Sorry, we can't find that page.
The page you are looking for may have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Open the www.ne-derbyshire.gov.uk homepage, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the 'Back' button on the browser bar and try another link.
You can try searching our site for the information you want by entering a topic into the search box on the top of the page.
The main purpose of the Assessment is to identify potential sites for housing. The SHLAA does not allocate land for development but merely identifies the availability of land in our District that could be used for housing developments. The information that is gathered during this process will be used to inform our Local Plan. The Council is in the process of updating the SHLAA assessments in line with the renewed 2015 LAA methodology. A list of all SHLAA sites at June 2016 can be downloaded here.
The Initial Draft Local Plan, February 2015, has been informed by the following background documents:
- North East Derbyshire Growth Strategy 2014
- North East Derbyshire Housing & Economic Development Strategy 2015
- Sustainable Community Strategy (Chesterfield & North East Derbys) 2009-26
- Successful Places Design Guidance 2013
- Avenue Area Strategic Framework
- Clay Cross Regeneration Framework 2013
- Eckington Town Centre Development Framework 2012
- North Derbyshire & Bassetlaw SHMA 2013 and SHMA-Sensitivity Testing Analysis, March 14
- Site Assessment Stage 1 Background Paper, 2015
- Employment Land Review, 2008 and 2013, andEmployment Sites Review (ELR Update), 2014
- Housing Topic Paper
- Employment Topic Paper and Employment Land Supply & Quality Topic Paper
- Settlement Role & Function Study, 2013 and Settlement Hierarchy Background Paper, 2014
- Gypsy & Travellers Accommodation Assessment (GTAA)
- Local Settlement Gaps Study, 2014
- North East Derbyshire Strategic Green Belt Functionality Study, 2014
- Housing Needs, Market & Affordability Study (HNMA), 2011. Summary, Appendices
- Housing Capacity Study of Northern Settlements and Rural West, 2012 Appendices
- Green Infrastructure Strategy, 2012 Appendix A, Appendix B, Maps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9a, 9b, 9c, 10 - External Links
- Derbyshire Landscape Character Assessment
- Low & Zero Carbon Energy Study for North East Derbyshire, 2011
- Retail Capacity Study, 2008
- Town Centre Health Checks (for Dronfield, Clay Cross, Eckington, Killamarsh, plus GOAD reports for Dronfield & Clay Cross), 2014
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment, 2009 Appendix A, B, C, D1, D2, D3, E
- Historic Environment Study, 2012. Overview, Chapter 1, Appendix, Chapter 2, Appendix, Chapter 3, Appendix, Conclusion
- A Greenprint for Biodiversity in North East Derbyshire, Updated 2010
- Water Cycle Study, 2010 Map 1 Map 2
- Transport Studies Report Stage 1, note, Stage 2a, note, Stage 2b, SATURN Forecasting report & Appendices
- Consultation Statement 2009, 2012, 2015, Appendix 1-10, Sustainability Appraisal Report 2007, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2015, Housing Options 2012