English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish
Save Time and Do it Online - Click to Open
 Save Time and Do it Online - Click to Open
Contact Us

Contact Us

Bin Collections

Bin Collections

My Councillor

My Councillor

Find My...

Find My...

Contact Us

North East Derbyshire District Council
2013 Mill Lane
S42 6NG
Telephone 01246 231111

How to Find Us

Useful and Emergency Contacts

We speak your language. Call us on 01246 231111 and we will arrange a telephone discussion with an interpreter using Language is Everything

You TubeInstagram

When is my bin collection?

Find my Councillor

My Area

See what services are available in your area

From October 2011, the water and sewerage companies (see below) became responsible for the private sewers and lateral drains. There are some exceptions, so it's best to check with your water company if you are at all unsure.

In much of North East Derbyshire the company responsible for the public sewers is Yorkshire Water, but to the south of Clay Cross they are the responsibility of Severn Trent Water. Their websites show diagrams and explanations of who is responsible for different parts of the sewer system.

The grates that you see at the kerbside are gullies and are used to take surface water off the roads. We are responsible for clearing the gullies to avoid flooding.

Rented Properties

The landlord or owner of the property is responsible for private drains and sewers that serve it. Rykneld homes tenants can find out more details on the Rykneld Homes website.

Latest Promotion

pet check tour NEDDC

What's on

25 Apr 2018 09:00-16:00 
 Petcheck Roadshow - Clay Cross
26 Apr 2018 09:00-16:00 
 Petcheck Roadshow - Eckington
26 Apr 2018 14:00- 
 Licensing Sub Committee
08 May 2018 02:00- 
09 May 2018 10:00- 
17 May 2018 15:00- 
 Audit and Corporate Governance Scrutiny Committee
21 May 2018 14:00- 
 Annual Council
01 Jun 2018 14:00- 
 Licensing Sub Committee

Latest Tweets

Go to top