Our residents can benefit from a project to help the unemployed back to work. The Working Communities Project provides free:
- One-to-one support to find suitable employment
- Confidential support to develop a realistic personal plan that will help you get a job
- Help with the job search, using computers, writing a CV, completing an application form and help to attend an interview
- Advice on how a job will affect benefits, plus help with tax credits, training needs for a job and travel costs
- Financial support to cover travel costs, childcare costs and other expenses associated with gaining employment
So, whether you are already out of work or facing redundancy the programme is open and available from day one of unemployment. We also run weekly sessions at:
· Mondays - Clay Cross Adult Community Education Centre. This move will take place with effect from 20/11/17.
· Thursdays - Staveley Job Centre. This change will take place with effect from 16/11/17.
· Fridays - Chesterfield Job Centre. This move will take place from 10/11/17.
Appointments will need to be made as usual with Mark via telephone: 07973 343383 / 01246 217534