Open Government Licence
All of our data is available to use or re-use under the Open Government Licence (version 3). This is a free open licence for public sector bodies to license the use and re-use of their information and data easily. If you are intending to use or re-use any of our data please note the conditions of the licence. If we require you to make a specific form of attribution, this will be clearly referenced on the information concerned.
- Annual Accounts
- Annual Report
- Contracts Register – Jan 2023 (.xlsx | 43kb) (in excess of £5000). This information tells you what sort of services and products we buy, how much we spend and from which suppliers.
- Payments of £250+
- Pay Policy statement 2023/24
- Grants to the voluntary sector (.xlsx | 22kb) (updated in real time)
- Senior Management Organisational Chart and Salaries (.pdf | 163kb) (updated annually)
Structure Charts and Senior Management Information
- Head of Corporate Governance JD and PS (.pdf | 387kb)
- Head of Economic Development JD and PS (.pdf | 387kb)
- Head of Partnerships and Transformation JD and PS
- Head of Property and Commercial Services (.pdf | 386kb)
- Head of Streetscene JD and PS (.pdf | 387kb)
- Senior management organisational structure
- Electoral Services (.pdf | 7kb)
- Governance (.pdf | 10kb)
- Health and Safety (.pdf | 6kb)
- HR and OD (.pdf | 6kb)
- Improvement (.pdf | 6kb)
- Legal Contentious (.pdf | 8kb)
- Legal Non Contentious (.pdf | 8kb)
- Payroll (.pdf | 8kb)
Finance and Resources
Housing Community Safety
- Environmental Health Technical Support (.pdf | 8kb)
- Environmental Protection Enforcement and Licensing (.pdf | 9kb)
- Pollution Home Improvement Community Outreach (.pdf | 11kb)
Partnerships and Transformation
- Eckington Pool (.pdf | 16kb)
- ICT (.pdf | 17kb)
- Active and Healthy Lifestyles (.pdf | 8kb)
- Sharley Park (.pdf | 28kb)
- Partnerships (.docx | 13kb)
Property and Commercial
We are also committed to publishing other datasets where we have recognised a demand for this information through Freedom of Information requests received.
Please note that some data might be removed. This is known as 'redaction' and is required to enable us to comply with the exemptions stated in the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Examples of this include personal information that could identify an individual or information that is commercially sensitive. To ensure transparency, any redactions will be clearly noted.
- Apprentice report 2021-22
- Rates - Transparency Information (Occupied Properties) – A full list of properties registered for business rates which are occupied including relief details. This information is updated quarterly.
- Rates - Transparency Information Accounts in Credit – A list of accounts in credit for the current financial year and any write-backs. This information is updated quarterly.
- Council Plan 2019-2023
- Equalities Data
- Fraud – All fraud data is dealt with by the department of works and pensions
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2020 - 21 (.pdf | 510kb)
- Local Authority Land (.xlsx 399kb) - Updated yearly. This information is also available in GIS formats.
- Asset Management Strategy and Plan and Disposal and Acquisitions Policy (.pdf | 420kb)
- Parking Spaces (.pdf | 217kb) – A schedule listing the number of spaces including disabled at each car park within the District. We do not charge for parking.
- Procurement cards - Please note the council do not have any procurement card transactions
- Procurement Information - To be updated shortly
- Public Health Funerals (.xlsx | 18kb) - We are responsible for arranging the funeral of any person who has died and where it appears that no other agency or persons are making suitable arrangements for the disposal of the body.
- Social Housing Asset Value - Please contact us on 01246 231111 for archived information
- Sustainable Community Strategy (.pdf | 3.88mb)
- Trade Union Facility Time (.pdf | 219kb)
- Waste Contracts