Walking with a group is a great way to be more active, improve your health and meet new people so why not give it a go? We have a number of Walking for Health Groups across the district, part of a county wide initiative to get the nation walking!
Following on from the recent government advice all North East Derbyshire Walking For Health groups are suspended until further notice. If you would like to join one of our Walking for Health Groups in the future, or have any questions, please get in touch with one of our scheme coordinators:
- Walking for health bulletin (.pdf | 500kb)
- Walking for health timetable (.pdf | 200kb)
- Walking for health risk assessment (.pdf | 200kb)
- Walking for health briefing note (.pdf | 200kb)
- Walk leader briefing note (.pdf | 270kb)
Our regular Walking for Health timetable can be found on the Walking for Health website.