- Re-opening your business advice sheet (.pdf | 500kb)
- Work place health and safety advice and information for your business to re-open safely and COVID-19 secure
- Government guidance for people who work in or run shops, branches, stores or similar environments
Guidance to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely during the coronavirus pandemic has been published on the government's website (external link).
Derbyshire Fire and Rescue service have put together some information to help businesses with fire safety checks when retiring and re-opening their premises. Please view the fire safety information booklet (.pdf | 395kb).
- Government increases support for self-employed across the UK
- Businesses can also sign up to get the latest information and advice specifically for Derbyshire.
- Coronavirus: Business Support
- The Government has launched a new hotline to report, anonymously and free of charge, suspected fraudulent activity by people illegally targeting support schemes that have been introduced by the Government to help those struggling financially.
- Coronavirus: how to stay safe and help prevent the spread