The main menu is currently hidden off screen.

marriage, money, smiling face

Change of Circumstances

If you move house or any details change which may affect your Council Tax liability, you are required by law to notify us.

Changes you must tell us about

You must notify us of any of the following changes:

  • Moving house
  • If you qualify for a discount disregard
  • If someone has passed away
  • If you live alone
  • If someone has moved in with you
  • Any other changes? Such as, change of name, change in method of payment.

How do I change my details?

Please call us on 01246 231111 to change your details.

You can also view your account online.