There are circumstances when no Council Tax is payable. However, this depends on individual circumstances and these are highlighted in the document below:

You should pay full Council Tax at your main residence and you can claim a discount on an empty property or a second home. Some empty properties may be exempt from charge for up to a year.

More Information

Further details regarding Council Tax discounts can be found on the Government's website: