We deal with a huge budget each year. We handle the income we receive from grants, Council Tax, fees and charges and carefully manage the money we spend on delivering services and paying precepts to the parish councils, county council and Police/Fire authorities.
Each year we produce a Statement of Accounts; we hope that it helps to tell the story of how the money you paid became the services you received. It sets out an overview of where the money has been spent and highlights specific issues regarding the Council’s financial position during that year ended 31st March.
- Annual Governance Statement 2018-19
- Statement of Accounts 2018-19
- Public Inspection Notice 2018-19 Accounts
- Audited Statement of Accounts 2017-18
- Statement of Accounts 2017/18 - Public Inspection Notice
- Annual Governance Statement
- Annual Accounts 2016/17 SCR
- Audit of Annual Accounts Notice
- Statement of Accounts 2016/17 (1.73MB)