Our mental health is more important than ever. We understand how difficult it can be staying indoors, teaching and keeping your children entertained all day can be difficult. The links below will help you clear your mind, relax and improve your mental wellbeing. We are all in it together.
How to Meditate - When we meditate, we inject far-reaching and long-lasting benefits into our lives: We lower our stress levels, we get to know our pain, we connect better, we improve our focus, and we're kinder to ourselves. Mindful will walk you through the basics in their new mindful guide on how to meditate.
Get your mind plan via Every Mind Matters, answer the 5 questions in this interactive quiz to get top tips and advice for you.
- Headspace - Your guide to health and happiness. Mindfulness exercises and guided meditations
- Calm - Sleep more, Stress less, Live better. Learn the life-changing skill of meditation
- Aura - Meditations, stories, music personalised for you
- Stop, Breathe & Think - Emotional check-ins every day includes personalised meditation, sleep tracker, breathing and yoga
- Insight Timer - Guided meditations to help you relax and sleep
Qwell is a free online Mental Health and Wellbeing resource for parents and carers of young people under the age of 18 that requires no formal referral, instead only requiring the user to set up an account on the website.
Available 365 days of the year via mobile, tablet and desktop devices from 12 noon to 10pm, Monday to Friday, and 6pm to 10pm at weekends, the service provides access to accredited counselling support, peer support via online forums and relevant articles detailing a variety of topics.