Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire offering visitor economy businesses based in Derbyshire the opportunity to apply for business grants of up to £2,000.
This will enable local businesses to adapt, recover and rebuild in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Business grants are available to support the development of valuable digital assets such as online booking systems, updated websites and cashless payment facilities to help you respond to changing consumer behaviour.
Grants are also available for cycling facilities such as bike storage and internationalisation such as website translation.
Grants of up to £2,000 are available in the following areas:
- Covid-19 Digitalisation – e.g. updates to an existing website, implementation of online booking/cashless payment systems.
- Cycling – e.g. secure cycle storage and maintenance equipment for use by visitors.
- Internationalisation – e.g. website translation or the implementation of online booking/cashless payment systems to encourage international visitors.
Businesses applying for the funding must meet the following criteria:
- Be part of the visitor economy, including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Be located in Derbyshire.
- Have less than 250 employees.
- Have been trading for more than 12 months.
- Have a business bank account.
- Successful applicants will receive a 50% grant towards the cost of the overall project, with a minimum 50% grant contribution being £1,000 and the maximum being £2,000.
Register interest and find out more:
The grants programme is part of Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire's European Regional Development Fund project (Phase II), which has been extended to March 2022. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call on 01246 212924 or email.
For other information regarding business grants and what's available to your business see our Business advice page.