Hearing Sessions took place in November/December 2018 and March 2019.
The November/December 2018 Hearing Sessions considered the Inspector’s Matters, Issues and Questions 1 to 14.
- ED10 Draft Hearings session Programme (.pdf | 88kb)
- ED11 Inspector’s Matters Issues and Questions (.pdf | 179kb)
- ED12 Inspector’s Briefing Note on the Examination (.pdf | 97kb)
- Hearing statements list (.pdf | 13kb) (excel spreadsheet please open the document and click on each tab in the spreadsheet for individual matter details)
To access Representors' hearing statements for Matters 1-14 please visit our hearing statements in the document library.
- Matter 1 (.pdf | 691kb)
- Matter 2 (.pdf | 548kb)
- Matter 3 (.pdf | 1.1mb)
- Matter 4 (.pdf | 653kb)
- Matter 5 (.pdf | 683kb)
- Matter 6 (.pdf | 624kb)
- Matter 7 (.pdf | 4.7mb)
- Matter 8 (.pdf | 820kb)
- Matter 9 (.pdf | 754kb)
- Matter 10 (.pdf | 1.4mb)
- Matter 11 (.pdf | 1.0mb)
- Matter 11 Appendix 1 (.pdf | 2.3mb)
- Matter 12 (.pdf | 800kb)
- Matter 13 (.pdf | 470kb)
- Matter 14 (.pdf | 440kb)
The March 2019 Hearing Sessions considered the Inspector’s Matters, Issues and Question 15 in relation to the provision for Gypsies and Travellers.
Consultation on the provision for Gypsies and Travellers took place between 4 January 2019 and 15 February. The responses received can be viewed on the online consultation system. Please click on the magnifying glass to view the submissions for each of the Inspector’s questions.