Main Modifications Consultation - Monday 2 November to Wednesday 23 December 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Please note due the Government’s announcement on 31 October 2020 concerning a new national lockdown, the reception area at the Council’s office at Mill Lane will be closed to visitors from 5pm on Wednesday 4 November, 2020 and you will not be able to access consultation material. The lockdown is currently scheduled to be in force over the period on 5 November – 2 December, 2020. The Council will review its position following any subsequent Government announcements and will publish updates on the website. During this period the Main Modifications consultation material will only be available to view online or by requesting a hard copy by post.
Following the Hearing Sessions into the Local Plan the Inspector has identified a number of Main Modifications to the North East Derbyshire Local Plan (Publication Draft) 2014-2034, that she considers are necessary to address issues of soundness and/or legal compliance with the Local Plan. These are put forward without prejudice to the Inspector’s final conclusions on the plan. For more information please see the Statetement of Representations Procedure (.pdf | 229kb)
The Schedule of Main Modifications, associated changes to the Policies Map and other supporting documents available for consultation can be viewed on the Council’s online consultation system. Where possible please enter your comments directly into the system.
Alternatively you can view the consultation material and download and complete a representation form using the links below:
- Schedule of Main Modifications (.pdf | 5mb)
- Schedule of Main Modifications (.pdf | 4.8mb)(accessible version to screen readers)
- Schedule of Main Modifications Policies Map Changes (.pdf | 4.9mb)
- Sustainability Appraisal of the Main Modifications, October 2020 (.pdf | 2.6mb)
- Habitats Regulation Assessment of the Main Modifications, October 2020 (.pdf | 3mb)
- Council’s letter of 7 August 2020 to the Inspector on the ONS 2018-based Household Projections (ED101) (.pdf | 333kb
- Report on the Implications of the ONS 2018-based Household Projections on the objectively-assessed housing need in North East Derbyshire prepared by Iceni on behalf of the Council (ED101A) (.pdf | 849kb)
- Council’s letter of 3 September 2020 to the Inspector on the Changes to the Use Classes Order (ED103) (.pdf | 241kb)
- Five Year Housing Land Supply Statement at adoption (updated data to 31 March 2020) (.pdf | 2.1mb)
- Rolling Five Year Housing Land Supply Table at 2020 (.pdf | 265kb)
The Representation Form and Guidance Notes can be accessed below:
Comments forms can be returned either:
- By post to:
Planning Policy Team,
North East Derbyshire District Council,
District Council Offices,
2013 Mill Lane,
The following additional supporting documents are also made available for information purposes only. They do not form part of the consultation and no representations should be made on them.
- Proposed Main Modifications Health Impact Assessment (.pdf | 897kb)
- Proposed Main Modifications Equalities Impact Assessment (.pdf | 653kb)
- Proposed Additional Modifications to the North East Derbyshire Local Plan (Publication Draft) 2014-2034 (including Annex 7 Proposed Additional Modifications Policies Map Changes) (.pdf | 6.54mb)
- Proposed Additional Modifications to the North East Derbyshire Local Plan (Publication Draft) 2014-2034 (including Annex 7 Proposed Additional Modifications Policies Map Changes) (.pdf | 6.54mb)(accessible to screen readers version)
- Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) – Addendum, September 2020 (.pdf | 258kb)
The Statement of Community Involvement Addendum puts in place the following temporary measures to enable public consultation on the Local Plan to continue during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic:
- The consultation period has been extended beyond the normal six week period for Local Plan consultations to accommodate the impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions.
- Where people are unable to access documents on-line or at the Council’s main office at Wingerworth, the Council will, on request, provide copies of the key consultation material by post and free of charge.
- Alternative arrangements are in place to support people who are unable to submit their responses on-line or by email and are unable to leave their home, or arrange for someone else, to post their response due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions.
- Please see the guidance notes for further information
The Council will keep the consultation arrangements under review throughout the consultation period and will respond accordingly having regard to the most up to date government guidance and local circumstances in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19).