Local authorities are required by the Localism Act (2011) to prepare an Authority Monitoring Report (AMR) on a regular basis.
Authorities can choose which targets and indicators to include in the report as long as they are in line with the relevant legislation.
The objective of the AMR is to:
- Report on the Council’s progress towards meeting key targets and indicators (including housing delivery, affordable housing, employment and neighbourhood plans).
- Report on the Council’s progress in producing the Local Plan against the Local Development Scheme.
- Report on the Council’s progress in relation to the ‘Duty to Co-operate’ with other councils, bodies and organisations.
See the most up-to-date Authority Monitoring Report 18, which covers the period 2021 - 2022:
- AMR Main text Accessible (.pdf | 1.3mb)
- AMR Appendices 1-5 (.pdf | 1.1mb)
- AMR Appendix 1 Residential Completions by Settlement 2021 - 22 Accessible (.xlsx | 21kb)
- AMR Appendix 2 Residential Commitments at 31-03-2022 Accessible (.xlsx | 48kb)
- AMR Appendix 3 Affordable Housing Commitments Accessible (.pdf | 333kb)
- AMR Appendix 4 Retail and Social Infrastructure Completions 2021 - 22 Accessible (.xlsx | 15kb)
- AMR Appendix 5 Retail and Social Infrastructure Commitments at 31-03-2022 Accessible (.xlsx | 21kb)