The Ashover Neighbourhood Plan has been written by the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group, approved by the Parish Council and passed a local referendum with 92.7% voting in favour of the Plan. It includes a number of policies on housing, employment, the environment and community facilities. North East Derbyshire District Council formally ‘made’ the Plan on 26 February 2018 and it is being used to assess planning applications submitted within the Parish.
- Ashover Neighbourhood Plan (.pdf 15mb)
- Final Decision Statement (.pdf | 200kb)
- Neighbourhood Plan Referendum Declaration of Result (.pdf | 38kb)
- Examiners report (.pdf | 1.6mb)
- Ashover Neighbourhood Area Designation Decision (.pdf | 1mb)
For more information, visit the Ashover Neighbourhood Plan website