The Brackenfield Neighbourhood Plan has been written by the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group, approved by the Parish Council and passed a local referendum with 86.4% voting in favour of the Plan. It includes a number of policies on housing, employment, the environment and community facilities. North East Derbyshire District Council formally ‘made’ the Plan on 8 October 2019 and it is being used to assess planning applications submitted within the Parish.
- Brackenfield Neighbourhood Plan (.pdf | 14.4mb)
- Final Decision Statement (.pdf | 365kb)
- Declaration of Result of Poll Brackenfield NP (.pdf | 40kb)
- Brackenfield Examination Report (.pdf | 815kb)
- Brackenfield Neighbourhood Area Designation Decision (.pdf | 180kb)
For more information, visit the Brackenfield Neighbourhood Plan website