The Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) sets out how and when you can influence new planning documents covering North East Derbyshire and the ways in which you can comment on planning applications, as well as other forms of submissions such as applications for listed building consent.
The Statement of Community Involvement as adopted on the 28th April 2014, can be downloaded below.
- SCI Introduction (.pdf | 35kb)
- SCI Leaflet One (.pdf | 400kb)
- SCI Leaflet Two (.pdf | 350kb)
- SCI Leaflet Three (.pdf | 400kb)
- SCI Schedule of Representations to Consultation (.pdf | 117kb)
- SCI Addendum (.pdf | 267kb)
The Council anticipates to update the Statement of Community Involvement in 2022/23.