The Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) sets out how and when you can influence new planning documents covering North East Derbyshire and the ways in which you can comment on planning applications, as well as other forms of submissions such as applications for listed building consent.
The Statement of Community Involvement as adopted on the 28th April 2014, can be downloaded below.
- SCI Introduction (.pdf | 35kb)
- SCI Leaflet One (.pdf | 400kb)
- SCI Leaflet Two (.pdf | 350kb)
- SCI Leaflet Three (.pdf | 400kb)
- SCI Schedule of Representations to Consultation (.pdf | 117kb)
- SCI Addendum (.pdf | 267kb)
On 10 September 2020, the Council approved an addendum to the adopted SCI (Minute No: CAB/ 29/2 0-21). This provides for the temporary suspension of the provisions of the SCI that relate to making copies of Local Plan documents available to view at key locations throughout the District and charging for hard copy documents; where this is necessary due to national or local restrictions that may be in place as a result of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.