Working for the Council gives you the opportunity not only to develop your career, but also to make a difference in people's lives. We want to make North East Derbyshire District a great place to live and do business.
The Council has a variety of job roles and careers across a diverse range of services. Working in local government provides new challenges every day and if you are keen to develop your skills and experience, then North East Derbyshire District Council would like to hear from you.
The Council offers a range of benefits to its employees including:
- Competitive salary
- The Council is an accredited living wage employer
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working to support your work/life balance
- Continuous Learning and Development
- Support in undertaking your job role
- Involvement in decision making
- Safe and modern work environment
- Family Friendly policies
- Access to Occupational Health and Counselling
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- Free eye tests
- Employee discounts scheme
- Access to Council leisure facilities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free car parking
The Council takes its duty of care to employees very seriously and has robust health and safety measures in place. The Council is committed to providing equality and diversity in all aspects of employment and has established practices in place to support all our employees. For further information about working for the Council, please contact the HR Team at HumanResources.BDC&NEDDC@ne-derbyshire.gov.uk or on 01246 231111.
If you need advice or support with your application, or need the recruitment documents in another format such as audio, easy read, or braille, or wish to discuss related issues, please contact the HR Team on 01246 231111.