Council Tax and Business Rates are payable in monthly instalments which are shown on your bill.
There are a variety of ways to pay your bill:
- Online: Pay your Council Tax online - the easiest way
- Direct Debit: Set up a Direct Debit payment
- Telephone: 01246 217710 - Use your debit or credit card to make a payment 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Area Cash Office: - You can make your payment in person at one of the area cash offices *Please note our area cash offices are currently closed due to the cornonavirus pandemic.
- PayPoint: Visit the PayPoint website
- Bank: - You can pay over the counter at any bank, but the bank may charge you a fee for this service. Please include the Council Tax account reference number and ensure that the payment is credited to our Bank:
- Bank Name: Lloyds Bank
- Branch: City Office Gillingham
- Sort Code: 30 80 12
- Account Number: 10736668
- Account Name: NEDDC General Account
If you have any query about paying your bill, please contact the Revenues Team:
- Telephone: 01246 217600