Affordable Housing

Shared Ownership and Help to Buy Schemes

If you cannot afford to buy a home outright you may be able to get some financial help through a shared ownership scheme or Help to Buy Equity Loan Scheme.

For more information on any of these schemes contact Help to Buy Midlands:

Register Providers Partners

Registered Providers are 'Registered Social Landlords' (not private landlords) who provide housing for rent and shared ownership in much the same way that councils do and are not-for-profit organisations.

To rent one of the Housing Association properties, applicants will be nominated from the Councils' waiting list via the Rykneld Homes: Choice Move team. The properties will be allocated through the banding and bidding process and will be in line with the Councils' Choice Based Lettings and Allocations Policy (.pdf | 880kb).

More Information

Please visit the below websites for more information about each Housing Association: