If you have experienced domestic abuse and need support, advice or a place of safety, phone the Derbyshire Domestic Abuse free phone number 0800 0198 668.
This service is provided locally by The Elm Foundation, and is available to everyone - men and women, children and young people, whatever their ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. You can find out about the help and support they can provide, and how to contact them on The Elm Foundation website.
If you want to discuss your housing options contact our Housing Options Team
Support outside office hours
For support outside normal working hours, contact Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 or in an emergency phone the police on 999.
Other Useful Links:
- Derbyshire Domestic Abuse Helpline - 0800 0198 668
- National Domestic Violence Helpline - 0808 2000 247
- Men’s Advice Line - 0808 801 0327
- Samaritans - UK helpline 116 123
- Derbyshire Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse Service- Men's Helpline 01246 555549 and Women's Helpline 01246 540444
- Rape Crisis - 01332 372545
- Frank (drugs advice line) - 0800 776600
- Alcohol Advice - 0845 3084010