As part of the Licensing Act 2003, we advertise applications for premises licenses, club premises certificates, variations and requests for reviews.
All applications are advertised for a period of 28 days, beginning the day after we have received the application. The exception to this is minor variations which are only advertised for 10 working days. All current advertisements are displayed below.
- Ashover Brewery, Clay Cross (.pdf | 70kb) - representations deadline 19 August 2020
- Grain Artisan - Minor variation (.pdf | 150kb) - representations deadline 17 August 2020
- Three horseshoes Clay Cross (.pdf | 150kb)
- Variation of premises licence Blue Stoops (.pdf 100kb)
- Review of premises licence - Royal Volunteer, Clay Cross (.pdf | 50kb)
- New premises licence - Clay Cross (.pdf | 200kb)