The Brampton Neighbourhood Plan has now been examined and the independent Examiner’s report (see below) has confirmed that the Plan meets the Basic Conditions and other relevant legal requirements.
The Examiner’s conclusions are that the Plan may go forward to Public Referendum in the Parish subject to some modifications. North East Derbyshire District Council decided at its September 21st Cabinet meeting when the referendum on the Plan will take place.
- Brampton Examiner's Report (.pdf | 433kb)
- Designation Decision Statement (.pdf | 1.6mb)
- Formal notice (.pdf | 1.2mb)
- PDNPA Neighbourhood Area Application (.pdf | 6.3mb)
- Neighbourhood Area Application (.pdf | 100kb)
You can find a full list of supporting documents on our Brampton Document webpage.
For more information please visit the Brampton Parish Council website.