The Dronfield Neighbourhood Plan has been written by the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group, approved by the Town Council and passed a local referendum with 88.8% voting in favour of the Plan. It includes a number of policies on housing, employment, the environment and community facilities. North East Derbyshire District Council formally ‘made’ the Plan on 5 November 2019 and it is being used to assess planning applications submitted within the Town.
- Dronfield Neighbourhood Plan (.pdf | 12.0mb)
- Dronfield Final Decision Statement (.pdf | 238kb)
- Dronfield NP Referendum Declaration of Result Declaration of result of poll Dronfield (.pdf | 51kb)
- Dronfield Examination Report (.pdf | 1.02mb)
- Dronfield Neighbourhood Area Designation Decision Record of Decision (.pdf | 222kb)
Further information on the Plan’s preparation: Dronfield Neighbourhood Plan website