The Holymoorside and Walton Neighbourhood Plan has been written by the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group, approved by the Parish Council and passed a local referendum with 93.7% voting in favour of the Plan. It includes a number of policies on housing, employment, the environment and community facilities. North East Derbyshire District Council formally ‘made’ the Plan on 24 November 2017 and it is being used to assess planning applications submitted within the Parish.
- Holymoorside and Walton Neighbourhood Plan (.pdf | 6mb)
- Final Decision Statement (.doc | 17kb)
- Declaration of Result of Poll Holymoorside NP (.pdf | 40kb)
- Examiner’s Report (.pdf | 1.0mb)
- Record of Decision (.pdf | 332kb)
For more information, visit the Holymoorside and Walton Neighbourhood Plan website