The Wingerworth Neighbourhood Plan has been written by the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group, approved by the Parish Council and passed a local referendum with 93.8% voting in favour of the Plan. It includes a number of policies on housing, employment, the environment and community facilities. North East Derbyshire District Council formally ‘made’ the Plan on 9 July 2018 and it is being used to assess planning applications submitted within the Parish.
- Wingerworth Neighbourhood Plan Final Wingerworth Neighbourhood Plan (.pdf | 9.75mb)
- Wingerworth NP Final Decision Statement Final Decision Statement (.pdf | 172kb)
- Wingerworth NP Referendum Declaration of Result positive result of the Public Referendum (.pdf | 38kb)
- Wingerworth NP Examination Report Wingerworth NP Examiners Report (.pdf | 939kb)
- Wingerworth Neighbourhood Area Designation Decision Record of Decision (.pdf | 222kb)
For more information, visit the Wingerworth Neighbourhood Plan website