The main menu is currently hidden off screen.

Highway Obstruction or Illegal Parking

Parking issues are handled by a mixture of the Local Authority and Police powers, depending on the situation.

Derbyshire County Council deal with issues where a vehicle is parked in, or on:

  • limited waiting bays
  • double and single yellow lines
  • on street pay and display bays
  • residents’ parking zones
  • Blue Badge bays
  • loading bays
  • bus stops
  • taxi bays
  • school keep clears
  • clearways

To report vehicles to Derbyshire County Council:

Derbyshire Police will deal with illegal parking, where the vehicle is parked:

  • on zig zag lines
  • dangerously
  • in a way that would prevent emergency vehicles from accessing

To report vehicles to Derbyshire police: