The main menu is currently hidden off screen.

Homeless or At Risk

Person warming up hands

If you're leaving the armed services, or you are a former member, you may be entitled to extra help if you become homeless.

Key advice is to check Rykneld Homes housing allocation scheme and get help with housing or contact the Councils Homelessness Prevention service before you're discharged.

Don’t leave it too late to get help. To speak to a member of the team regarding your situation, contact us on:

Tel: 01246 231111 or Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. For more information about Homelessness support visit our website.

Other national housing support

  • Op FORTITUDE is a centralised referral pathway into veteran supported housing. Working with individual veterans at risk of or experiencing homelessness, supporting them either into suitable accommodation, or supporting them to maintain their current home. Call 0800 9520774.