The Partnership Team is responsible for bringing partners together to tackle inequality in our most deprived communities and will work to attract external funding to fund initiatives and projects across the district.
As well as involving and engaging stakeholders in this work, we are collating local statistics and information to help us to develop a real and genuine understanding and sound evidence base of local community needs.
The Partnership Team also has responsibility for:
- Overseeing the funding process for the Council’s Voluntary and Community Sector,
- Overseeing the funding process for the Eco Schools Grants Scheme
- Supporting the Council’s commitment to the Armed Forces Community Covenant Grant Scheme,
- Delivering the BNED LEADER Approach,
The LEADER grant funding Programme was a community led scheme funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) and is part of the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE). With grant funding support, projects have contributed to the Bolsover, North East Derbyshire (BNED) Local Development Strategy to “Develop a vibrant, dynamic and diverse rural economy by engaging local communities in an inclusive rural agenda to increase economic productivity and growth through the sustainable and creative development of rural resources, green infrastructure, the natural environment and heritage assets of the Area”. A comprehensive Evaluation - BNED Programme Evaluation has been carried out.
- Commissioning and monitoring activity on behalf of the Healthy NED Partnership