The Partnership Team is responsible for bringing partners together to tackle inequality in our most deprived communities and will work to attract external funding to fund initiatives and projects across the district.
As well as involving and engaging stakeholders in this work, we are collating local statistics and information to help us to develop a real and genuine understanding and sound evidence base of local community needs.
The Partnership Team also has responsibility for:
- Overseeing the funding process for the Council’s Voluntary and Community Sector,
- Supporting the Council’s commitment to the Armed Forces Community Covenant Grant Scheme,
- Supporting the establishment of the Danesmoor Thriving Communities Pilot,
- Delivering the BNED LEADER Approach,
- Commissioning and monitoring activity on behalf of the Healthy NED Partnership